Automatic CNC CO2 Metal Plastic Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
|FOB Price:||US $42,000-60,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $42,000-60,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10PCS/One Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: XHP-P0606
- Cooling System: Water Cooling
- Applicable Material: Metal
- Laser Classification: Imported Fiber Laser Source
- Maximum Operating Speed: 40m/Min
- Laser Power: 300/500/800/1000W(Choosable)
- Certification: Ce, SGS, ISO9001
- Work Table: Linear Guideway
- Transport Package: Wooden Carton
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Application: Home Appliance, Environmental Equipment, Petroleum Machinery Manufacturing, Agriculture Machinery, Textile Machinery, Food Machinery, Aerospace Industry, Automotive Industry, Shoemaking Industry, Woodwork Industry, Advertising Industry, Jewelry Industry Hardware Industry Gift
- Technical Class: Continuous Wave Laser
- Structure Type: Gantry Type
- Laser Technology: Laser Fusion Cutting
- Repetitive Positioning Accuracy: 0.01mm
- Maximum Working Area: 600*600mm
- Motor: Servo Motor
- Trademark: SHINHOP
- Specification: 1750*1300*1850
- HS Code: 8456100090
We choose the imported fiber laser source and servo motor, high precision cross platform structure,
two-dimensional working table ,imported linear guideway, precision ball screw drive mode etc for our machine.
It is used to cutting and drilling a variety of steel plate, stainless steel, aluminum alloy plate, hard alloy. It is widely applied to the hardware industry, automobile, LED, precision machinery and so on.
Product Detailed Pictures
Features of the equipment
1) Using small format design, precision cutting of metal materials at some small specifications.
2) Adopting the most advanced imported fiber laser source.
3) The fixed gantry type structure design ensure no laser light path attenuation of the laser source .
4) Motion part adopts the structure of the two-dimensional working table, which is convenient to put the
processing products and the working platform adopts the precision electric control translation stage
to ensure the cutting accuracy.
5) Small size of the machine, the use of a fully enclosed machine design, easy to install and operate.
6) Equipped with advanced automatic focusing system, eliminating the impact of the cutting effect due to
the not enough flatness of the processing board , to ensure the quality of the workpiece cutting, no
7) Imported linear guide rail, servo motor, precision ball screw drive mode, so that the mechanical
performance of the machine achieve the best.
Advantages of the equipment
1) High speed, high precision, one time molding, no follow-up treatment.
2) No need to mold, cost saving, visual layout, close fitting, material saving.
3) High precision, fast speed, narrow slit, minimum heat affected zone, smooth cutting surface without burr.
4) Laser cutting head is not in contact with the material surface, do not scratch the workpiece.
5) The cutting seam is the most narrow, the heat affected zone is the smallest, the local deformation of the
work piece is very small, and no mechanical deformation.
6) Processing flexibility is good, can process arbitrary graphics.
7) Be able to cut on the material of any hardness without deformation, such as on steel plate, stainless steel,
aluminum alloy plate, hard alloy, etc
|Model||XHP-P0606||Transmission mode||Grinding precision screw|
|Laser power||300/500/800/1000W(choosable)||Voltage and frequency||220V±5% 50Hz|
|Working area||600*600mm||Operating humidity of machine tool||5%~95%|
|Repetitive Positioning Accuracy||≤±0.01mm||Dimension||1750*1300*1850mm|
|Maximum Operating Speed||40m/min||Cooling Way||Water cooling|
|Maximum acceleration||0.3G||Power consumption of laser power supply||5KW|
Package & delivery
|Packing details:||International wooden box for all goods.|
|Delivery details:||20 working days after receive the payments.|
Address: 1st Floor Bldg. A , Huichuan Technology Zone, No.71-4, Xiangyin Road, Nanlian Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen, P.R. China (518000)
Tel.: (0086-755) 8520 0585 ext.807
Fax: 0086 0755 8930 2016